• 2018 Golf Rates •
Call the golf shop for a tee time. 610-779-1626
- A Classic Day at RCC
- Team Woody Takes the Cup
- Alex Seelig Wins Berks High School Championship
- Galtere wins Seniors; Porch takes Super Seniors
- Tuan Doung Wins the MAC Cup
- Henry Clay Poe Member-Guest Results
- Exeter Cup Member-Member Results
- Meet RCC’s New Head Golf Professional
- GAP Team Finishes 1-2
- Ladies Day resumes in the spring
- Morning groups resume in the spring
- Tuesday evening scramble resumes in the spring
To sign-up for RCC events, call the Golf Shop at 610-779-1626.
The Golf Chronicles
The Story of Golf at RCC and in Berks County
➡ The Golf Chronicles has moved: http//golfchrons.weebly.com.
So far in 2017, Reading Country Club golfers and golf sponsors have raised $15,184 to support organizations that serve the residents of our community. This brings our eight-year total to $72,175. For the seventh straight year, we have surpassed the previous year’s total, which is a credit to everyone’s generosity and commitment to helping those in need in Exeter and Berks County.
Thank you golfers, for your continued support.
- $5,175—Exeter Food Pantry and Thanksgiving Meal Program
- $1,330—Exeter Community Library
- $2,005—Blankets of Hope
- $3,450—A Smile from Jason Foundation
- $1,200—Boyertown Area Multi-Service
- $ 525—Greater Berks Food Bank
- $ 500—Wilson Area Food Pantry
- $ 400—Transform Church Food Pantry
- $ 250—Hopewell Love Food Pantry
- $ 200—Olivet Boys and Girls Club
- $ 150—Exeter Area Education Foundation
Well done, golfers!